About Me

My Photo
Sissy Frissys
View my complete profile

Followers

Grab It!

Simply Sweet Samantha

Grab Our Button

Sissy Frissys

Advertise Here

...On Facebook

Sweet Lia Bella

Sissy Frissys

12 Month Challenge

Fabric Fascination
Wednesday, June 13, 2012

How Frequently Should You Post to Your Facebook Fan Page?



How frequently should you post to your Facebook account?

We noticed this past weekend when we started posting our freebies on Facebook and other merchandise as we made it that our reach drastically increased, our interaction with fans increased, and our page came alive.

But, we also noticed that while our fan count was steady rising, we lost a few fans along the way.

I made a commitment yesterday to our fans to post a new freebie everyday to our Facebook wall.  I got to thinking:  "when should I post it?".  So, I went to my handy Google page and stumbled upon this article.  I also found the answer to my original question in this article.  Buffer is a great tool that will help you with optimal times of day to post.  You simply log in and put your posts in a queue and it will automatically update your status through the day.  Best of all - they have a FREE plan!

I hope it helps you the way it has helped us.  Using Facebook as a brand is tricky and it is walking a very fine line.  You want to post enough to engage your fans, but not too much as to annoy them.

We'd love your input about how you feel when you see businesses who post multiple status updates within a short period of time.

  • Are you more or less likely to engage with them?  
  • Are you annoyed or does it make you stop what you're doing for a few minutes and just focus on that brand?  
  • Are you more likely to hit like or share? 
  • How many times do you update your status a day?  
  • What times do you usually find get you the most interaction?
Thank you for reading and participating!


0 comments: