About Me

My Photo
Sissy Frissys
View my complete profile

Followers

Grab It!

Simply Sweet Samantha

Grab Our Button

Sissy Frissys

Advertise Here

...On Facebook

Sweet Lia Bella

Sissy Frissys

12 Month Challenge

Fabric Fascination
Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Renewed Commitment to Blogging

Facebook has been a popular subject for our clients lately.  How do we get the most interaction and engage our users without having them run away?  How do we bring in new people?  How do we use Facebook to do sales?

I spend a lot of time researching trends with social media, search engine optimization, and marketing.  I then try to some of these techniques out on our own business so I can report back to you what I find.

I'm not a huge expert.  I didn't go to college for this, but I am interested and I love to help other people with what I learn.

I will use the blog as a way to try to keep you up to date on the latest SEO trends and how to use your Facebook page.

We will also house our freebies on the blog.  Please stop by and like our Facebook page or follow us on Twitter.


0 comments: